A few of the lads went down to Flo Skatepark in Nottingham last week for an all night shralp with some lads from iron Column and a few other heads from down south.
Random information from the trip was as follows:
- The Leeds pool bowl is still hard tae skate but fucking satisfying to get a grind on.
- The chilli sauce in the kebabs in Nottingham is fiery as hell.
- Drinking beer and skating is prime.
- Craig Questions is a crazy/funny man.
- Snelling and the lads know how to rip out some wild old school shit.
- Flo bowl is hella fun to shred.
- Iron Column lads are sound.
- Dunder can sleep in a car boot.
- Hull is is fucking shite.
Here's a few photos from the shred…